V3505 - Enter this charming super clean Villa via the screened entry to an open Great Room floor plan. Enjoy LAKE views from kitchen/Dining, great room and master bedroom. Your private lanai presents a serene lake view w/ HURRICANE RATED REMOTE OPERATED SHADE. The property is at great location on a extra wide lot offering more privacy. The home sports vaulted ceilings main living area, tile on the diagonal, White on white kitchen with NEWER appliances 2013 and plenty of cabinetry, split bedrooms with spacious guest bath, Light and bright Master with nice size bath, Newer AC 2018, WH 2013 and Newer Roof December 2015 . This Villa is waiting your personal touches yet move in ready for enjoyment. Marsh Landing is a quiet community nestled off of 41 in a great location close to Coconut Point Mall shopping and Restaurants, local beaches as close as 8 miles. Large clubhouse, heated pool/spa, exercise room, basketball, bocce ball, tennis, & pickle ball.
Single Family, Duplex, 1 Story
1,614 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
MARSH LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 2+Den,Master BR Ground,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Room,Dining - Living
- Laundry in Residence,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung,Sliding;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Prewire,Foyer,High Speed Available,Multi Phone Lines,Smoke Detectors,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Paved.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Lot View
- Front - 0, Left - 0, Right - 0, Rear - 0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond,Privacy Wall,Sprinkler Auto. Irregular Shape.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price